As class actions emerge more rapidly in worldwide markets, GCG is not only poised to handle global settlements as they arise – we’re ahead of the game. GCG is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Crawford & Company, which has an expansive global network and resources in 70 countries, equipping GCG with practically limitless scope and ability to serve clients across the world.
GCG has successfully completed numerous complex cross-border and international securities, antitrust, consumer, bankruptcy, and restructuring administrations, including the implementation of publication programs in as many as 140 countries and in 41 languages and the distribution of funds in 50 currencies. Our banking relationships are world-wide and we are proficient in electronic funds transfer.
Our Experience Speaks for Itself
- Created and staffed telephone hotlines accessible in over 100 countries staffed by operators speaking as many as 40 different languages;
- Implemented publications programs in as many as 140 countries and in 41 languages;
- Mailed tens of millions of notices to class members around the globe;
- Processed claims from hundreds of countries in dozens of languages; and
- Distributed funds in hundreds of countries in over 50 currencies.
GCG is regularly consulted to design and execute international notice programs, claims processing, and distributions. We have managed
U.S. settlements with global range, settlements reached and blessed contemporaneously in U.S. courts and courts abroad, and settlements reached solely overseas under the jurisdiction of a court in another country.